To subscribe via email, enter your email address:     Or click here for the RSS feed.

Friday, December 12, 2008

101 Things To Do With Audio And Video: Time to make the donuts

Writing 101 Things To Do With Audio And Video book. Finished Intro, Chapter 1 - responses to why people don't use it. Now 1 of 101 things.

You know, I really love writing the book. There are so many things I would like to say, and finally I have a place to say everything I know up until now. Unfortunately, I have to write in the middle of the night to avoid distraction, and THAT'S not good.

I need to settle in and get this done, because I have promised myself the reward of being able to go back to programming and add the list of features I have set aside for the Commercial Creation Center. It is KILLING me not to be able to go over there and make the changes, but I KNOW programming will totally distract me from my mission! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate you stopping by.