To subscribe via email, enter your email address:     Or click here for the RSS feed.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Penny Haynes just announced as World's Greatest Business Mind!

I am speechless, just speechless, to know that all of you have unanimously voted me, Penny Haynes, Multimediapreneur, as the World's Greatest Business Mind! (I wish!) Actually, it's all due to my ability to create this video with The Message Group's fabulous instant video creation tool!




Sites like this provide great marketing opportunities. The whole idea is to create something that other people will spread virally via email (most people don't know how to create a stand-alone video, but will simply forward the email The Message Group sends you with the link to the online movie on their site).

I used Camtasia to create the stand-alone video. The only way I was able to record the audio directly from the internet was to change my audio settings from Microphone to "What U Hear" under Recording properties, and then unplug my microphone. But it was worth it, and fun.

If you can ever find a tool that will allow you to do this from your site, it's an instant traffic generator. I'm keeping my eye out for something like this for my own site. Let me know if you already know of such a program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate you stopping by.