To subscribe via email, enter your email address:     Or click here for the RSS feed.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Want Free Advertising? Answer my Best Video survey.

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! I will include a link to your business in my upcoming promotional materials for "101 Things To Do With Audio And Video (To Promote Your Business)" IF you answer this survey: http://tinyurl.com/bestvideosurvey1.

IF you forward this request to others, I will also include you on my web site promotional page as a Survey Partner. Just copy me in on your request for others to complete the survey.

As a part of my promotional materials, I will be sending out this list of the best, most memorable videos, along with links to the people who submitted them. I will also be using the statistics from the survey about WHY that video was so memorable in the book. I'll also include the list as an Appendix in the book itself.

One of the things I have figured is that the more people I am willing to promote and help become successful, the better things will be. I may be somewhat naive, but I believe in sowing before you reap. Hopefully, I'll be able to do something nice for the people who are generous enough to participate and help me succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate you stopping by.