To subscribe via email, enter your email address:     Or click here for the RSS feed.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Marketing With Audio And Video: Twitter Tips from Krishna De

In today's video excerpt from the Marketing With Audio and Video talk show, I share audio and video tools to use with Twitter (what a surprise, huh?), and Krishna De, of BizGrowthNews.com talks about some great tips I never would have thought of. Krishna always has the bigger picture in mind, which means taking care of the details, including adding a Twitter Roll to your blog! Of course, I mention an animated avatar as a way of juicing up your Twitter profile.

For my Commercial Creation Center members, notice that I have
  • combined a web cam video (that was recorded directly through the web cam software, and then went through the CCC video converter to add the caption)
  • and a slide show video.
Also notice that at the bottom of most of the slides, I have a link to the Commercial Creation Center. I finally remembered to just save a blank slide with JUST that link on it to use as a template for my other slides. Only took me how long? :)

The next video will talk about YouTube mistakes that people make, so keep watching. To listen to the entire information packed show, go to http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/29763.

I have some other videos in the wings, including tips on using a web cam, since I know a lot of you chickens out there are still refuse to get in front of the camera. Bock, bock (or however you spell a chicken clucking). hehehehe

Penny Haynes, Commercial Creation Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate you stopping by.