To subscribe via email, enter your email address:     Or click here for the RSS feed.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Proof That Marketing With Audio And Video WORKS!


A local radio station found me on Google and contacted me about working with them. This is proof yet again that using multimedia to increase your search engine rankings IS an effect and inexpensive way to get more clients.

It is similar to how Lifetime Television for Women hired me as Podcasting Consultant in 2006. The head of IT was listening to my Brain Storm! Business Podcast and suggested me when podcasting was put on the table in a meeting.

The only thing you are required to do is create and post good quality (not perfect) audio and video to the internet on a CONSISTENT basis. BE THERE when someone is searching for your area of expertise. As a matter of fact, be in many places - it is very impressive when you are found in more than one place.

I know you are busy with a million different things. I have spent the past 3 days taking care of a very sick dog. I am way behind where I should be. But I promised myself I would post at least 4 - 5 times a week to my blog. I only had 3 posts, and I was going to keep my commitment to myself, my business, and my hard earned Google rankings.

When you are too tired to record, then ask yourself, "How badly do I want new clients?" If you want it bad enough, you will find a way to make it happen, and discipline yourself to get at least one show a week completed. You don't have to be as ambitious as I am with 4 - 5 posts a week. Just get one a week out to start marketing with audio and video.

So I hope I have inspired you to keep on creating and posting on a regular schedule. There IS reason to do it - there are clients out there looking for you, but you MUST be on the first few pages of Google to be found by them.

Penny Haynes, http://www.Multimediapreneur.com/

P.S. 101 Things To Do With Audio And Video (To Promote Your Business) is being released next week. Please help yourself to the free excerpt and/or the complete book at http://www.101ThingsAudioVideo.com/.

Mobile post sent by pennyhaynes using Utterli. reply-count Replies. mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate you stopping by.