To subscribe via email, enter your email address:     Or click here for the RSS feed.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Get Sales Information PLUS over $2200+ in bonuses INCLUDING 30 days of help from me

I don't do this kind of stuff - you guys should know enough about me by now. But Terri Levine is a sales MACHINE. This woman KNOWS how to sell, from small to (especially impressive) HUGE price points. If you want to learn the secret (I hate that word, but effective sales IS a secret to most of us, including to me) of making sales, then Terri would be the woman to learn from.



The bottom line is that she just released a book called Sell Without Selling: Lessons from the Jungle for Sales Success. It's ONLY $11.86 - that's it. At that price, even stingy ME will buy it, which is the only reason why I am participating in the promotion of this book. I won't tell you about it unless I'm willing to buy it myself and I think it is a great value.

And if you are someone who loves value and lots of bonuses, this book comes with over $2250 worth of bonuses. Part of that value is 30 days of help from me with your audio and video projects. That's right, if you haven't signed up for the Commercial Creation Center yet, which is where I offer personal assistance along with my simple software to help you create and market with audio and video, then this would be the perfect time to give it a shot.

In addition, you will get my 30 page excerpt from "101 Things To Do With Audio And Video (To Promote Your Business)", which will give you a ton of information about what to do with your audio and video once we create it.

Interested? Check it out and see if this book (and these bonuses) are right up your alley. Go to http://tinyurl.com/sellwithoutselling. That's where I'm going today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate you stopping by.